Saturday, August 15, 2009

Good Grief

I'm honored to be part of a new scrapbooking challenge blog, Good Grief. The purpose is to document the losses we’ve experienced, cherish memories, and honor our loved ones we've lost.

We’ll be posting our layouts twice a month (on the 1st and 15th), based on different challenges. The first challenge is to ‘use song lyrics’. Over the next couple days you’ll get a closer look at our layouts and a chance to dig deeper to our stories.

I hope you can stop by, take a look, and join us - already, one challenge in, I've found this to be quite therapeutic in my healing process.

My layouts (click to to get a closer look):

3 comments:

erinrwillis said...

Oh, Jen - beautiful pages. And congrats on becoming part of "Good Grief" - it's definitely one that I want to check out - I think it would help me too.

Anonymous said...

Jen, I was thrilled to see that you are one of the regular contributors to GoodGriefBlog. Nice work!
Aunt Nancy

Renata Pacheco said...

Jen, thank you for visiting and commenting on my blog. Your layouts are very beautiful. The grandma's photo is definitely great.