Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need your help ... please vote!

I entered a contest on Facebook for a local bridal magazine: telling our engagement story in order to win a spa day for my bridal party. There were only 11 entries, so I think I have a decent chance of winning ... and would LOVE your support!! The contest ends Tuesday.

If you're on Facebook, can you vote here?

Since I know how fun contests are... I will offer $25 cash to one of the people that vote for me (just comment to this post). And if I win, I'll send out two prizes! How's that ... you could get cash, and me & my bridesmaids would get a spa day!

Thanks everyone!
jen

1 comments:

Couggal44 said...

I still can't believe you won! So exciting!! You are on a crazy winning streak lately! Keep it up!!
Looking forward to a fun day of relaxation before the wedding!
Love you!
Me